الأحد، 25 مايو 2014

As every day goes by day













As every day goes by day
As my mind wonders
And my heart beats
 My body is nothing without you
As every day goes by, the nearer 
I am to the end of lifetime when 
Half of me has gone and left me 
In this agony of lonely world. 
I missed the days we lived together 
Because we grew up from the same 
Bondage of loving and sharing. 
I lived my entire life as a tree that
Depends on your lake to flourish, 
And as I grows out of your existence, 
I gave out part of me that fell on you 
As fallen leaves to covered your soul. 
Now that you are dead and your lake 
has dried, while my existence is your 
Lake and I can't live without you 
Because as everyday passes by, my 
Root get dries and my soul tears apart 
To leave this lonely world. I missed you 
And I hope I see you very soon because 
Am on my way coming home to you.
As every day goes by day
As my mind wonders
 And my heart beats



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Q4LIFEQ Headline Animator